Carlos Creek Winery is a Minnesota winery located in Alexandria, MN. We produce over 20 varieties, specializing in wines made from Minnesota grapes and apples. Our most popular wines are our MN Nice Series, including Hot Dish Red, Wobegon White and You Betcha Blush. Our winery is one of the oldest in Minnesota and was established in 1999.
We wanted to create a Minnesota winery experience that was fun, approachable and informative. A place that anyone could come and enjoy great wines and a great experience. Wine should be welcoming, fun, and most importantly, really, really good! Drinking a seriously good wine doesn't mean you can't have fun, and having fun doesn't mean you can't be drinking seriously good wine. That really is the heart of what we do and we hope you stop by and become a part of it. - The Bredesons
Carlos Creek Winery is located in Alexandria, MN and was recently voted Minnesota's Best Winery in a customer poll sponsored by WCCO TV. Situated on 160 acres with 20 acres of vineyards surrounding the tasting room, we are open year-round for wine tasting and complimentary tours. We offer live music every weekend and our Minnesota Nice grill is open summers. Each September our annual Grape Stomp Festival - three days of wine, artists, food and live music - attracts over 15,000 visitors.
GIVE MEMBERSHIP AS A GIFT!
Gift a Wine Club Membership and your gift arrives all year! Membership Benefits include:
- 3 Bottles of Wine Each Quarter
- Free Wine Tasting at the Winery
- 15% Off All Wine Purchases at the Winery
- 10% Off Retail Purchases at the Winery
- Quarterly Pick-up Parties
HOURS & TOURS
- Mon-Fri: 11-6 - Tours at 1 & 3pm
- Saturday: 11-7 - Tours at 1, 3 & 5pm
- Sunday: 12-6 - Tours at 1 & 3pm
Spring/Fall: September & May
- Sun-Thur: 12-6 - Tours at 3pm
- Fri & Sat: 11-6 - Tours at 1 & 3pm
Winter: October - April
- Sun-Fri: 12-5 - Tours at 3
- Saturday: 12-6 - Tours at 1 & 3