Awake the Grapes
- 5K & 10K runs through the vineyard
- Held the Sunday of Memorial weekend
- More information and online registration at www.awakethegrapes.com
Grape Stomp & Fall Festival
- Held the second weekend after Labor Day beginning Friday at noon.
- Largest Grape Stomp Festival hosted by an individual winery.
- Three days of wine, live bands, food, art & marketplace vendors!
- Lumberjack show. Helicopter Rides. Lucy Look-a-Like contests.
- Man Cave with beer sales, beer tasting, live music & big screen TV.
- For full event information, or on-line tickets and Grape Stomping registration go to www.grapestompfestival.com.
- September 12-14, 2014
- September 18-20, 2015
- Held the Saturday of MEA weekend in October. (Generally the 3rd Saturday)
- An outdoor, family-friendly festival celebrating the end of the Apple harvest.
- Catapult Demonstrations & Pie Eating Competitions
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Quilt Show & Auction for Luther Crest Camps
- Food Vendors, Wine & Beer
- October 19, 2013
- October 18, 2014
- October 17, 2015
Hunting Widow's Weekend
- Held during the Minnesota Deer Hunting opening weekend. (Usually the first weekend in November)
- Dozens of door prizes given away throughout the day.
- Specials on wine & merchandise.
- Wine Trivia games. Live music. Food sampling.
- Murder Mystery Dinners - Held about 6 times a year. Great food, great wine - and somebody dies!
- Comedy Nights - Held about 6 times a year. Appetizers, wine, and laughs.
- Wine & Food Pairing Events - Learn what to serve with wine!
- Wine Blending Classes - Learn the secrets of great wine blending.