Awake the Grapes
- 5K, 10K and Fun Runs
- Held the Sunday of Memorial weekend
- More information and online registration at www.awakethegrapes.com
Grape Stomp & Fall Festival
- Held the third weekend of September beginning Friday at noon.
- Largest Grape Stomp Festival hosted by an individual winery.
- Three days of wine, live bands, food, art & marketplace vendors!
- For full event information, or on-line tickets and Grape Stomping registration go to www.grapestompfestival.com.
- Held the third Saturday of October
- An outdoor, family-friendly festival celebrating the end of the Apple harvest.
Hunting Widow's Weekend
- Held during the Minnesota Deer Hunting opening weekend (usually the first weekend in November).
- Dozens of door prizes given away throughout the day.
- Specials on wine & merchandise.
- Wine Trivia games. Live music. Food sampling.
- Murder Mystery Dinners - Held about 6 times a year. Great food, great wine - and somebody dies!
- Wine & Food Pairing Events - Learn what to serve with wine!
- Demonstration Dinners - Learn to cook with wine!
- Wine Blending Classes - Learn the secrets of great wine blending.