Attending a Wedding?
We want to make your experience at Carlos Creek as memorable as possible. Your invitation to a wedding at Carlos Creek will not only mean an exciting time with family and friends, it means you get to experience all that we have to offer!
Please take a look at the rest of our site for information on tours, tasting and live music but here are a few points of information to keep in mind:
- All weddings at Carlos Creek have shuttle service to take guests back to your lodging. Feel free to leave your car here overnight and retrieve it the next day
- Most of our weddings will feature an outdoor ceremony and social hour. Keep this in mind when planning footwear and consider layers in the event of cooler weather.
- As a licensed manufacturer of alcohol no other alcohol is allowed on our grounds unless it is sold through our on-sale liquor license. Please refrain from bringing, or consuming your own adult beverages.
- We have large grounds here with lots too see. Please explore and visit our vineyards and orchards but be respectful of the grapes and apples, they are very tender.
- Make sure to try our wine! The wedding couple has hand selected a number of wines for the reception but we have many more to try. Lots of wedding attendees arrive early, or return on another day to do a wine tasting and learn more about our products.
- Finally below are a few links to local lodging, restaurants and attractions, if you are staying for multiple days make sure you see all that Alexandria has to offer!